- A whole 80p in every £1 given to Parkinson’s UK goes directly into research and helping people with this cruel disease. The other 20p into marketing to spread the word!
- Dad loves to point out the price of diesel at every petrol garage. He gets particularly excited when it’s below £1.14 per litre. 😂
- You can get a 7 day Stagecoach Gold pass for £28. This gets you unlimited travel around north Lancashire and Cumbria.
- Dad has very fond memories of the Lake District with Ron, as we all spent family holidays here together when I was growing up.
- Dad’s favourite takeaway food is Chinese.
- Yesterday was a very long day. We were on the road for 12 hours, so we’re looking forward to spending a few hours in Keswick this afternoon.
We’re now on the Stagecoach 555 from Lancaster for 3 hours…😂